2011年3月28日星期一

Exam


Please do not blame anyone because of fail in exam...
what u give, wat u get..if never work hard, stop complain the lecturer...
please work hard for it, no time for us to play...

we want graduate, we need graduate and we must graduate ...
my dear friends, this what we said....

Anyone, please do not date me start from this moment...
Exam is most important for me, no more time to play...
sorry for not attending the red box...

Huipei: add oil ya^^ no more resit !!!!!
KKH: if u see or never see tiok this post, please add oil in your study ya..
This time you must pass all, and graduate lor.....
As you said want graduate with me together de,
so you must work hard for it to pass all....yeah ~~~

This time will be the last time u take the exam liao...
pay full attention on it, i know u better than me a lot...
Your knowledge, your self motivation and self-discipline,
better than me thousand and million...

Please find back the fire, the big big fire u had in past...
i know, you sure can de.. just hope can motivate you a bit bit^^
Please remember why you back here today...
If you never work hard for it, no point you back here today...

Please think about it.....

All the best to u and me , add oil ^^

You pay much, you will get much in return。

没有评论:

发表评论