2011年3月1日星期二

Toastmaster

When talk about toastmaster,
what do you think, public speaking.
Yes, you are right. Platform for you to train yourself.
But toastmaster now for me not just public speaking.
Now it become more meaningful to me.

Actually what is the main point i join.
I know it well. The reason is still very clear for me.
but in the same time, is create sadness for me.

In toastmaster,
the more meaningful and
the thing i really appreciate is
FRIENDSHIP...

In every time meeting,
to be honest, i am really stress.
when i wake up in the morning,
my mind is about skip skip and skip.
i want sleep, i want skip.
But i never do so. I absent when i not around.
That is my responsibility to play my role.
in the meeting, i always felt
i am not good enough, my broken English.
i am really nervous,
i have no passion and motivation to learn.
bad,bad,bad, is too bad...

Suddenly, my friend give me their hand,
they realize the problems i face.
i thought only me know about it.
but seem i wrong already.
they realize in the earlier.
They start counsel me, start giving me advice.
they support me all the ways,
they give me ideas, give me help when i need.
they guide me all the ways.
they try to help me solve the problem.
they really help me a lots.

Although it happen some unhappiness for me in this period time.
But they kindness already cover everything.
i should say, they really kind.
Know you guys, that is my pleasure.

As i promise, i will do my speech.
but no idea yet.
As i promise, i free to join.
but no longer member of toastmaster.
As a guest.Ya, i think i will.

Quit!!!!!
i need to do so.

that is something more important i need to do.
Appreciate every single with you guys.
thanks you guys.







没有评论:

发表评论