2011年3月16日星期三

week 5


Every one is going out, leave me alone at hostel.
Listen the music, doing the assignment.
Now i promote something i do not like.
Fast food, no idea!!!Unhealthy food!!!
But i need to describe until very nice, delicious.
If got choice, i wont choose fast food as my food !!!

Finally, this is week 5 and 6 is coming soon.
The week busy with assignment and test.
Two more week to go then final exam is coming.
This semester three subject. Must pass all...
No more resit in future !!!
i dun wan donate my money to college anymore.
So pain for paid the resit bill. So expensive !!!!!

Wish my holiday come faster,
I want go travel lor...
Singapore, i am coming soon....
Wait me ~~~
Have a dreams for going to Singapore.
wish can come true ^.^
The dreams is go and play together with the one....

没有评论:

发表评论