2010年10月22日星期五

Preparing speech...



preparing speech...
add oil in my everything.
nervous is one of the reason i join toastmaster...
i must train myself dare to stand in front ..
and improve my English..
..I MUST....I believe i CAN...


i will learn more independent..haha..
go by bus, back by bus...
wake up early to learn...
work hard before enter the real society..
it need time to improve...
so everything i do it worth d ^^

Less facebook from now...
hold on the fire....
my blog need to rest already...
temporary out of service...
concentrate at the place that provide self improvement..
learn and improve...
maintain and never ending improvement...

positive thinking...everything will be fine...
life is wonderful...just take it easy...

i have a lot home work ...
do hang me out...
unless something important...
and i willing to join...hehe...

im so cleaver,
i done the special dairy in early time..
then i concentrate study liao...hehe

work hard,
一份耕耘一分收获。。。
what we do now is for our future...
is worth...
hold on the big fire right now...
yohoo...

没有评论:

发表评论