2009年11月21日星期六

Seoul Garden

After class,
my classmate decided having "lunch" at seoul garden.
This is my second time enter there.
I think luckily i join them.
I always refuse my friend for hanging out with them.
Except my dear, all my friend had refused by me before.
Memory between us can calculate by using finger.
This one i know very well.
Sometime, maybe need depend on my mood,
Situation and who has joining.
Last 2 days i had invite my friend for watching movie next week.
they are very surprise and had a great response.
=='' every time ignore people.
No wonder they have such a reaction.
In my mind,
sometime i will think keep hanging out will waste a lot time.
almost every time go out need a lot of time.
i prefer stay at hostel, do my own things.
such as be the PIG--my favourite activite.
I know i cant continue like that any more.
I need some changes.
But it doesn't mean i sure can hanging out with my friends every time.
But i try to join.
Today is my great time with my classmate.
I quite enjoy and happy.
Guys, Thanks u all very much !!

没有评论:

发表评论