2009年11月23日星期一

My another crazy day!!






What’s wrong with me???
I ask myself again and again..
I do know why..
I feel very lonely..
Really...(dun ask me why)
No answer are provide for this question!!

It was about 1130pm..
We all felt very sienz...especially me..
Then we decide go out walk walk...
Gurney driver is 1st place we went..
After that we felt very cool and I not feeling well..
So we go "yam ,ku cha" I hope 2moro all the pain away from me!!!!
After drank that bitter tea..
It was about 12am something already..
But we still dun wan go back hostel..
So, ren suggested go airport..
We all agree that, I never enter there with my friends before..
When we reach there, I keep taking photo..

Luckily, i still here..
Just now I too concentrate on taking photo around the airport..
i dint notice that the car is came very fast..
Min, ren and Vivian shouted at me..
Got car, got car...
That time I just realize that I’m in the dangerous situation..
then I walk as fast as I can ==' haha..""i xiao qi liao""

After that, we use "borrow" toilet as our reason to enter the airport..
But is real, “we need to save the fire ,the weather is too cool jor..
So.....
When we went out from inside, we met someone we know..
We all chit chat with her a while outside the door..
ha-ha, she shared some funny story to us..Not bad..Quite funny..

Around the airport had blocking..
But we enter that place for twice because no parking place for us..
That’s why we check by police twice..Funny..
then we sit inside the "hong she xiao ke ai" waiting for the aeroplane arrived..
Finally we saw it..

Is time for us having supper liao..
We cannot find ABU ..
Min, sorry ..i waste a lot time for searching that place..
But still can’t find it..
At last, we decided went Subaidah ..
ohno, i ate supper again..
sure will become pig..
haha^^

On the way, we went and we back from the airport..
We have gone through queenbay&Terminal of Pulau jerejak..
Suddenly, the memory between me and my "friend's"..
All came out from my mind..
I miss that time very much..

Today is another crazy day..
i won forget 2night d..
Thanks ren, min and vivian so much..
I hope can wake up in the early morning..
ahbo, min will keep complain us d..

没有评论:

发表评论