2010年8月22日星期日

Exam

Exam coming soon...only 2 days left..
After the presentation, my good habit run away..
sleep very late...wake up very late..
some more not really concentrate in my study...

is it because of the bad habit or the stress,
now my mouth is very pain..
body quite hot... got the symbol of get sick...
i MUST stop the virus come to find me..
I must sleep early, drink more water..
really scare fall in sick...really suffer when fall in sick...
I will take a good care of myself, try to prevent all the illness..

now fat jor 1 kg... 44 already... haha
compare with last time 50 kg...
i prefer now...oh yeah.....i love the Kg now ~~~

11 days later, i will be free lor...
but now really no motivation ...

Maybe is time to slow down. My friend had told me this:
Try to relax.. stop moving... let everything go slow... when u try to do that.. u will notice everything that u miss out... u will see everything is beautiful... study is fun... time is unlimited... etc... is like driving a fast car.. when u look outside the window.. u will see everything blur blur and not in detail... but when u try walking.. u see everything around u look more prettier.. everything more detail... but if u stop walking... u look everything arounnd u in more detail... u will feel more appreciate... hey... ur brain also need to process the data ma... so take it slow... then u can be positive.. because u can see thing more clearly... ^_^

My lecturer had told us: do not force yourself to do something. Let it go slowly then automatic you will go to do those things you need to do..

I get some ideas from this few sentences, thanks very much..

I need slow down my step , have a rest first !!! Maybe...

All the best in my exam ...wish myself all the best and gambateh lor...
Lim Hui Pei, add more oil...



没有评论:

发表评论