2010年7月20日星期二

Tired , but tired very fulfilling.

Wah.. Today really tired ..We all never stay at college for the long time..But today we all did. We stay at college since 9 am until 8 pm ..11 hours. All people busy with PR campaign matter. Some of us are busy with exhibition board , some was busy moving platform from club house..then move the table, arrange according to the plan, singing,etc...really tired..


Today I also looking for blood donation..I went for blood donation..But, i can’t!!! Because underweight!!!SWT !!!Never mind, I will hit the target.. 45 kg in the future...hehe


Instead of waste too much time, I willing spent my time like this.Gain more but the most important is time surely pass faster. I wish I can leave Penang by now. Haha.. one more year to go.Before leave here, I surely will gain more and more. I surely will change from time to time. I surely will make sure enough practice before enter to my new life. I must able to survival in my new life in my new place.


Independent, I really need it..i need train myself become more independent..Now start miss-ing my home already, but every weekend we need go to class until end of the semester. I plan will not going home when holiday, I surely will miss my mum and all family member. i will spent my holiday on doing survey, preparing the knowledge, prepare throw myself into trouble. .. some one said me crazy or weird. . because throw myself into trouble...haha..never mind, i do not mind.. the most important for me is i wish i able to handle those trouble. ..learning .. never ending improvement~~~


What is the feeling take a flight alone, my first plane but alone. !!! haha.. Be honest, i'm really scare..I'm alone, but it will be fine for me..i think i will able to handle... if i were a boy, perfect for me!! nothing worry about... i will be careful all the ways!!!


Start from this week, every Saturday and Sunday we all need go back college gain more knowledge. This is fact, we not able to make any changes, so what can we do just enjoy.As what I had promise, I will minimize all complaint. I will learn bear it and move on . This is life. Yup... learning !!!!

Tired , but tired very fulfilling. . i will work hard for my future. Now i understand one theory already, Do not blame any thing about your life,你现在的生活反映着你过去的一切做法... Looking forward to my future lor. . . yeah !!! I love the busy life, time passes faster. . I can gain something too ^^

没有评论:

发表评论