2010年7月15日星期四

Another tired days

Another tired day for me...
Just finish edit the assignment,just finish read the book
...damn tired....
Recently, starting practice a good habit ..
Start doing the survey about which U can i enter,
can fulfill my requirement and let me complete my degree.
A bit headache with this !!! Who can give me more information???? who ???
i still have one years to go...i will prepare it from now..
time will past very fast without informing us.
so far, i still can control my good habit well. haha..
sleep early and wake up early in the morning..

Today is rainy day,
Today i got a bit miss you.
Do know why, really miss you nia..
i will pray for you, i will wish you..
All the best in your new life..
As what i had promise, i will not like a kid anymore...
Yes, i will ~~~






没有评论:

发表评论