2010年5月24日星期一

Countdown

Every day I will countdown the time, I am waiting for the day will come soon. I do know since when, I start waiting the days after 494 days. I hold their expectations, but also feel very reluctant. Maybe for others, 494 days is more than a year, also for a long time to go. But for me, I can only take advantage of these days to upgrade myself, can be crazy at these days, take advantage of lazy about these days. Like a lot of things can be completed quickly to take advantage of these days only.

Today start discuss the assignment with friends, I found that I do not know of too many things. I failed!! I need a lot of time to improve myself. Is time to force myself to do the things that I really no interesting and do not like. In order to make some changes, I really want to sacrifice a lot of things. The first things I sure will be more independent.

没有评论:

发表评论